i-CAT® puts the power of precision in your hands, simply and conveniently. Dental clinicians now have direct access to advanced 3D treatment tools for implants and restorations, oral and maxillofacial surgery, TMJ and sinuses, and orthodontics. i-CAT produces high definition 3D diagnostic images for ultimate treatment efficiency. Its push-button ease delivers maximum control to accurately capture each patient’s unique anatomy and treatment progress. From diagnosis, through planning and treatment, to successful case completion, i-CAT’s flexibility allows you to select specifically desired scans to manage radiation dose control for the greatest benefit to your plan and to your patient.
i-Cat 3D Digital Imaging Products Features
- Exclusive software tools for orthodontics, oral & maxillofacial surgery, implants and restorations.
- Captures all records in a single 3D high definition, low dose scan.
- One click 3D cephalometric analysis
- Quickly and easily compiles all the images into virtual study models for impressionless dentistry.
- Determine precise tooth position to visualize impaction within the alveolar bone, location relative to adjacent teeth and proximity to vital structures
- Extensive library of implant templates affords best possible selection of suitable implant type, size, location, and angulations prior to surgery.
- Capture 3D views from single arch to full skull, and a broad array of desired fields in the range between.
- Dynamic clinical control allows you to acquire high definition 3D scans while minimizing dose to the patient.
- Preset fields of view simplify the imaging process to more efficiently focus on each patient’s anatomical features.
- Designed to limit radiation exposure to the patient.
- i-PAN™ traditional 2D panoramic imaging
- High Resolution Mandible Scan for Implants
- Both Arches Scan for OMS
- Cephalometric Scan for Orthodontics, TMJ and Sinus Treatment
- Low Dose Scan for Orthodontics
- Rapid scan and reconstruction rates.
- Complete integration with DEXIS 2D imaging software and all DEXIS compatible Practice Management systems including Dentrix.